What is wrong with you? A Study (a very short study)
- What is wrong with you? He said
- He looked her over. She was wearing her best outfit yet; new pumpkin coloured coat, the new black skinny that made her look taller, new brown quirky ankle boots and a band t-shirt: The Droogs (she made up the band, created the logo and printed on the tee). It's the best because it's the newest.
- what do you mean what is wrong with me?! It's the same old song.
- You're lost.
- Yes! Again!
- Alright, let's retrace your steps.
- The earliest memory I have is of the abandoned green kiosk-
- Yellow.
- It's green today!
- Okay.
- So I was standing in front of the green kiosk holding my favourite bottle of nothing when I heard a low moan…
- The usual bed bug?
- Yes. Poor soul.
- Maybe we should get her a Doctor.
- Bed bug doctors are extinct.
- Oh.
- And so I turned around and headed towards her… fancy an ice cream cone?
- Sure, but we'll regret this later, it's very cold!
- She smiled.
- I asked her what is wrong? She said she’s been broken again. She likes it that way, she said she enjoys the new emotions. So I left, and started going down the spiral road; I kept hitting cubes but that is okay- for they were made of sugar. I licked my way through till I found the weird planet, now I can’t go back…
- Do you remember the trigger words?
- Something about forever…
- Don’t worry. Forever, forever, forever…
- I think I’m going to scream…
- Breathe…
- I can’t… I’m so lost… I can’t get out
- Forever, forever, forever…
- My heart, it’s beating too fast. I think i’m having a panic attack…
- Forever, forever, forever….
- I’m lost
- In your own thoughts, again
- I can’t remember the first thought that led me here
- All you can remember is forever
- And now i’m in this dark room talking
- And?
- Talking
- And?
- Lots of talking
- To?
- myself
Comments
Post a Comment